Saturday, July 21, 2001

Stimulation day 8, Day 57 of IVF Prep, Cycle day 11.

I slept 11 hours last night. I guess I was pretty tired. I usually sleep late on the weekends, but not 11 hours. I conked out while watching tv, not too long after the 10 o'clock news started. I was tired enough to have gone to bed around 7, but not smart enough, I guess.

I went outside barefoot yesterday evening and stepped on something and now have a sticker or splinter-like foreign body in the ball of my foot. Usually that wouldn't faze me, but the first thing I thought (besides "ouch") was that I hope it doesn't get infected. We tried to get it out this morning, but it's broken off below the surface, so I'm trying to keep it protected and somewhat soft so maybe the splinter will work its way out before it gets inflamed.

No comments: