Friday, July 06, 2001

Day 43 of IVF Prep

Cycle day 16, BCP day 36 (2 left), lupron day 3.

I'm not really nervous, yet, but I am starting to realize that it is definitely going to happen... THIS MONTH! I've told a couple of more people (one gal at work and one I sing with) and the "this month" part is what is amazing to me. Back in April when we decided to do this, July seemed so far away. Now I've started the shots and my first u/s check is only 1 week away.

I dropped one more responsibility last night... I'm trying to take good care of myself emotionally and physically and spiritually this month. My biggest problem is all the stress I put on myself about being responsible for things and taking on jobs. Last month I dropped being secretary of a group, and last night I dropped part of the secretary job of another group. Today or tomorrow I've got another thing to drop (at least temporarily). It feels really good to "take a load off".

No comments: