Monday, April 01, 2002

I just bought 2 nursing bras during my lunch break. 50 bucks each - ouch! But since I can't walk into a department store and get at 40G, that's what had to be done. Actually, I didn't know I needed a 40G which is the main reason I went to a specialty lingerie shop. I thought about just getting one then going to the best known maternity store in town and seeing what they had, but I decided to just get 2 and not worry about "shopping around". It is much tighter around than my standard 44C, but it does support much better, too. I'm starting to get used to it after only about 30 minutes, so I'm sure it'll work out fine. The cup is on the smallest hook and has a little room to spare, so it ought to expand enough with the other 2 hooks when my milk comes in.

No comments: