Wednesday, April 03, 2002

38w

I think the baby is engaged in my pelvis, or at least part way engaged. I feel a lot of pelvic pressure when I stand up, my "bladder is full" alarm goes off more often (and there isn't much there), and a couple of people have told me that it looks like the baby has dropped. We are in the "it could be any day now" stage, but my brain still thinks it will be a couple of weeks... no "nesting urge" yet, either. Dh thinks the baby will come a few days before the due date. I don't even have my bag packed!

DH called Kodak's tech support about our new digital camera that wasn't talking to the laptop PC. He was very impressed! They are sending out a free adapter because our laptop is known to have a version of something that only works about 10% of the time. The camera does work fine with the desktop, though, so we'll probably keep it if we can find a battery recharger.

No comments: