Monday, March 04, 2002

33w5d

I had such a wierd dream last night! It was so strange that I was shook up for a couple of hours after waking up. It didn't have anything to do with the baby or being pregnant, though. The only similarity was that I was away from work for a period of time and had to ask what had happened while I was away.

On a much more pleasant note, I got some nice presents for the baby this weekend. The ladies at church had a shower for me Saturday. My dad and sister and one niece were there, plus about 10 ladies from church. Several people who couldn't be there had sent presents, and two more brought presents to church on Sunday. (The weather was very cold and streets were slick, so several people stayed home because of that.) My brother, SIL, and their kids brought more presents over last night when they brought the cradle and crib over for us to borrow. I'm going to start on the Thank You notes this evening.

The nursery is about 1/2 ready, or more accurately, 1/2 of the nursery is ready. (The other half needs decluttering and cleaning still.) The computer and filing cabinet have been moved to the dining room, and things are starting to look like we're expecting a baby soon. It's a bit scary to realize how soon everything will be changing, but I'm hoping that I'll get more used to it as the next 6 weeks go by!

No comments: