Wednesday, September 12, 2001

9w

My stomach was churning all day yesterday, and I don't think it had much to do with my hormones. I live in the midwest, so I'm safe, but I have a cousin who lives on Manhattan Island, in SoHo, about a mile from where the World Trade Center used to be. She works in Manhattan, too, but further north. I can't stop thinking about her. When I went on vacation to New York in May with my sister, aunt, nieces & cousins, we visited the cousin who lives there, and we ate at Top of the World, a very fancy restaurant on the 95th floor that no longer exists.



Monday I had another u/s to see how the baby is doing. My DH went with me that time, and he got a little weak in the knees when he first saw it. There were little arm and leg buds, and I think I saw the brain inside the skull. We heard the heartbeat again, and have a couple of pictures, but the ones they printed weren't the best for oohing and ahhing over. CRL measurement was right on target, too!

No comments: