Friday, September 07, 2001

8w2d Not much new going on with me.

Between the nausea and fatigue, and trying to keep up with work and other committments, I have been neglecting my blog. I guess part of the reason also is that it seems like nothing new is happening. I know the baby is growing -- there are probably fingers and toes and eyelids by now -- but since I feel the same every day (nauseated & very tired), I haven't felt like writing.

I have my 2nd u/s with my RE on Monday. My DH will be going to that with me, for which I am very glad. He has been pampering me and fixing food for me when I don't feel like doing anything but know I need to eat. I feel like a bum sometimes, because all I want to do is sit in the recliner and rest. Yesterday I stayed home from work because I was so exhausted and nauseated in the morning. After eating a little breakfast I went back to bed and slept until 2pm! I have been falling asleep within a minute or two of hitting the pillow lately.

No comments: