Wednesday, August 22, 2001

Still on vacation and losing track of what day it is! (That's a good thing.)

I've been sleeping a lot, but not very well. I am sleeping pretty light, so every time I roll over I wake up, and I am tossing and turning more than usual because of my sore hips and the fact that I'm used to a water bed (so this bed is much firmer than I like). I have been napping a couple of times a day to make up for the bad sleep, but I'm starting to wonder if I should tough it out so perhaps tonight I will be so tired I sleep well even though the bed is very firm.

I had a little nausea today, only the third or fourth time that I can recall. It was either caused by the banana at breakfast, or the banana was just the flavor that was the most prominent. Some bread and butter, and toast and peanut butter crackers, plus a nap took care of it. I'm six weeks along today, and so far no serious nausea or morning sickness. Yeah!

No comments: