Tuesday, August 14, 2001

I'm killing time here at work before I can go home. I had to stay late just in case something went wrong, but nothing has gone wrong and I'm finished with what I was working on today. I've been doing a little surfing and have found a few interesting links. What I would really like to find is a "Baby Planner" book or checklist, similar to the "Wedding Planner" books and lists that are available. We're starting to think about all of the things that need to be done in the next 8 months, and we barely know where to start.

Associates in Women's Health, PA - All About Eating for Two
Here is an article about a somewhat controversial perspective on Gestational diabetes
Since I have chronic hypertension, this article was quite interesting to me.
Chronic hypertension: Does it mean I'll get preeclampsia?

No comments: