Thursday, August 29, 2002

Milk

Tuesday DS's care givers used the 2nd frozen bottle of milk. And the lead teacher wrote a note asking if I could bring more milk since he seems so much happier when his tummy is full. :-(

So I'm doing some research to see if there are ways I can increase my milk supply. Here is one that I found Pump List: FAQs: Supply Boosters. Yesterday I pumped twice in the afternoon instead of once. I got less each time, but the total was more. I am working on drinking more water; I had unintentionally cut back because I wasn't filling up my jug at lunch because I wasn't going home anymore. Getting more sleep would be easier if DS slept longer, but since he isn't getting as much milk in the evening (it seems) he is waking more often at night.

I knew daycare would take some adjustments, but I was thinking more about emotional and schedule, not about pumping.

No comments: