Friday, October 18, 2002

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

I sure had fun at the pumpkin patch yesterday morning, but boy was I tired at the end of the day! I missed my morning nap (except for a little in the car), and mommy took me to Sweet Adelines so I was up very very late (but I did eat and nap while they watched the tape of last Saturday's show). I slept "all night" last night and was still in my cradle instead of the big bed when mommy's alarm started making noise. Mommy was very happy when she picked me up to feed me this morning. :-)

I tried to eat the pumpkin yesterday because my friends at daycare get to eat squash. It was pretty much just like any other big hard thing I get my mouth on, though. Mommy said I'll like it better if I let her cook it and smash it and feed it to me with a spoon.

No comments: