Friday, October 04, 2002

ZZZZzzzzz

DS is asleep in his crib. He fell asleep several times this evening in the car, but since we got a convertible seat when we replaced the potentially damaged one, we now have to take him out of it instead of taking it out of the car. He wakes up when we do that, so he didn't ever get a good nap after day care today. We visited Dad at the bowling alley tonight, and on the way home DS fell asleep (not surprisingly). When we got home I put him in his crib with the mobile going because I needed to use the bathroom. He was quiet when I got done, so I wound the mobile again and got his night-time diaper ready. When it stopped and I got ready to pick him up to change the diaper and put on pajamas, he was asleep so I left him there. He hasn't eaten since about 7, so I expect that he will wake up very hungry when he wakes up. Hopefully it won't be till at least 11 because I just pumped since he was asleep. I'm trying to get the freezer stock back up; it was down to zero yesterday (and the frig stock was zero also) until I got home from my rehearsal.

No comments: