Sunday, September 15, 2002

I'm coming down with something.

For the past 3 days my throat has felt funny. Kind of like drainage, but without any nasal problems. I've been really tired, too. This afternoon I took a nap because I just felt exhausted. I decided to take my temperature, and I do have a low grade fever. I'm seriously thinking about having DH take DS to day-care tomorrow and staying home and resting. So far, DS doesn't seem affected, but he does still cough once in a while from his cold from last week, and his right eye has goo in it sometimes. (The goo was new yesterday and has been less today.)

Oh, DS has started screeching. We think he learned that sound from one of the older kids at day-care. Sometimes it sounds like singing, but sometimes it is more like screaming. I hope he learns a new sound soon that is quieter.

No comments: