Friday, September 06, 2002

I just got 4 oz when I pumped this morning! Wow! (I usually get about 2, give or take 1/2 an oz.). It was about 30 minutes later than usual, but I didn't expect that big of a jump. DS didn't eat much this morning before I came to work; he just wasn't very interested in nursing even though my last notation was from almost 3 hours earlier. I'm not sure how often he eats at night, though, because I fall asleep while he's nursing and sometimes he will latch back on on his own, or will stir and I'll offer again without noting the time.

I wonder if it has anything to do with my cycle starting again today. Or maybe I'm finally drinking enough water again. Or with his cold, DS just isn't as interested. Or my peanut butter granola bars (the oatmeal) really helps. Or... or... or...

No comments: