Friday, July 12, 2002

I'm not pregnant

Okay, that's no surprise, but I have bright red proof! I've read and been told that breastfeeding will often delay the return of a woman's period. No such luck for me. Actually 9 months without it was nice, but the lochia bleeding for several weeks after giving birth pretty much made up for that. My lochia was actually light and short, from what I've been told. Since my Dr. "cleaned me out" during the c-section, there was less bleeding afterward than had I delivered vaginally.

My first week back to work went okay. I didn't have as much angst about it as I thought I would. That's probably because I left DS home with DH instead of having to take him to a sitter or daycare. DH is doing better now, too. :-) I picked up all the enrollment paperwork from the Child Development Center (CDC) where I work yesterday. We plan to have DS start there when classes start in late August.

No comments: