Monday, July 08, 2002

I'm back at work

I left DS with DH this morning, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it might be. After feeding DS, I rolled over and told DH "I'm going to take my shower, he's all yours." Before coming out of the bathroom I heard crying. By the time I was ready to go, DS had a dry diaper and was gurgling and cooing in his crib happy.

I'm still trying to get a pumping location set up at work. We have a room with a lock now, but I couldn't find any electrical outlets. (It's a very large storage room with plenty of room for a nice chair, desk, pictures, etc., but it wasn't designed as a work space.) Instead of using my batteries, I went to the women's restroom. The pump works with batteries, just not a well, and the women's restroom is a one-seater so I locked the door and sat on the floor.

No comments: