Tuesday, June 11, 2002

DS had a diaper blowout in the bassinette, so I cleaned him up and put on a new diaper, but just wrapped him in a towel because he needed a clean head & scalp for the EEG and I would be giving him a bath soon. I got the bath water ready and tried to plan the logistics because this is my first solo bath for him -- DH & I have been teaming up in the past. I took DS's diaper off and wrapped him back in the towel. On the way to the kitchen from his room (maybe 15 feet), he deposited quite a load in the towel. I cleaned him up again, got another towel, and hoped that he didn't have a 3rd wave! The bath went okay, but it is a bit harder than with 2 adults managing a wiggly wee one. So now I have a clean baby, 2 wet/dirty towels, a dirty sheet, and it's definitely laundry time. The clean baby isn't a happy baby though, he's hungry and tired. I calmed him enough to sleep, and I was able to put a clean sheet on the bassinette. Only 2 more hours to go.

No comments: