Tuesday, November 27, 2001

19w6d

I'm feeling pretty good today. We bought a humdifier for our bedroom yesterday, and I could still breath through my nose when I woke up this morning. My throat was a bit dry, but not as bad as yesterday. It's cold here, fall has finally arrived, and I appreciate my "little space heater".

I asked my pg email friends about the u/s tech saying my placenta was in the front. Here is one of the replies: You have an anterior placenta, same as me. Typically placenta's are posterior, towards the back. Has nothing to do with delivery at all.

No consequences at all -- you might feel your baby kick later than sooner, because when he or she kicks it will have the placenta in and around.

Babies who have anterior placentas have less chances of chord injuries as well. That's a plus:)

No comments: