Tuesday, November 13, 2001

17w6d

I went shopping for maternity pants today. It's next to impossible to find XL or XXL maternity clothes. I went to all of the second-hand baby/maternity stores in town that I know about (4 of them) and found 1 pair of jeans that may last a month or two. At least the clerk at Motherhood recommended their website for larger sizes. (I haven't checked it out yet.)

Besides getting one pair of pants, I bought two books. The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy and Denise Austin's Ultimate Pregnancy Book. I'm on chapter 5 of The Girlfriends' Guide already and appreciate the humor and candor. The other one focuses on staying fit (ha!) and healthy during and after pregnancy. From first glance, I'd say it includes exercises safe during pregnancy, recipes, and other generally good info.

Oh, I went to the dentist today, too. I have one small cavity. He said I could check with my OB and get it filled (since I'm in the 2nd trimester) or wait until "after term". I'll wait and see if it gives me any problems.

No comments: