Thursday, April 26, 2001

Today is cycle day 30 and I'm not pregnant.

I was trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm still pretty disappointed. The next step is likely to be very high-tech, high-dollar, and highly medicated, so I'm not really looking forward to it. Even though "money is not an issue," $6-10 grand is quite a lot for 40% odds.

At least this month I am not dreading my period starting like I have been the past 2 years or so. This time I'm waiting so I can start planning and scheduling the next month's treatment. My RE's office will be starting people on IVF prep with their May cycles, but since mine will be at the very beginning or the very end, I'm not sure yet when I will start the prep stuff. We are going to IVF class next Wednesday, so I'll find out then if I haven't gotten a good answer before then.

No comments: