Thursday, April 12, 2001

Now we wait -- today is cycle day 16.

Tuesday's IUI went fine. The sperm counts were the highest that I remember. They're still below normal, but 7 times as many as last time, with a high percentage motility, too. More sperm and more eggs... means a better chance this time!

From now until "17 days after the hCG shot", more commonly known as Wednesday April 25, I will be using Prometrium to help the endometrium lining become and stay a good place for the egg to implant & grow. Prometrium is a capsule with the hormone progesterone that is a vaginal suppository.

I try not to obess about it, but it's hard not to with a reminder 3 times a day. I was warned that one of the side effects is an oily discharge. I call it more like slimy. Either way, that's going to be hard to ignore for the next 2 weeks also.

No comments: