Sunday, March 30, 2003

It's been a while since I blogged. It's been a hectic week-plus. My brother's surgery went well Friday and he may be going home from the hospital tomorrow. I talked to a cousin Friday evening (about my brother) and found out that another cousin is getting married this fall, probably in September or October. Depending on the date they choose and the date my baby chooses, I may have to miss the wedding.

DS crawled up some stairs for the first time yesterday (4 steps at church). Now we need to teach him to go down backwards, because he turned around and wanted to go down head-first! He is always walking very well holding onto someone's fingers or his "push-walker".

My Sweet Adeline competition last weekend was fun but we didn't perform up to our ability during the 6 minutes on stage when it counted for the competition. DH did fine taking care of DS, and DS did very well being quiet during the singing.

I'm at work right now (10pm on Sunday night) and wish I were at home. This is part of what I do, and I usually take it very much in stride. This time has been different. All I want to do lately is sleep, or hold or play with DS. I have been extremely un-motivated at work the past few weeks and I wonder "why am I here" often. My new office finally got furniture over a week ago, but I can't move in until the electricity is hooked up to my desk (because they will have to pull it away from the wall to do the work). Hopefully getting into my new location (but not until the end of this/next week) will inspire me.

No comments: