Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Strewing Their Paths -- Today have been a very unworking day. I missed 2 hours, separately for dropping off my car for some recall work, then picking it up again. I've been reading a lot. I realized that I still learn best in the unschooling way. I've been reading like crazy about something that interests me right now, but have barely looked at a book that I "need" to read for work.

I've even thought of offering to homeschool my sister's kids (one is 3 1/2 now & the other is due this week). I know that 4 kids would normally be "a handful" if the adult was trying to get them to do the same thing at the same time. But in unschooling, that wouldn't be necessary at all. I'm even starting to try to come up with a catchy sounding name for our unaccredited private school (which is what Kansas homeschoolers have to be).

No comments: