Friday, March 19, 2004

Exploration Place

DS1's daycare class went to a children's museum / activity center called Exploration Place on a field trip this morning. I went too. It was great fun! I tried not to point him toward or away from anything in particular. He loved climbing up a spiral staircase (about 2 floors worth) and checking out what was up there. I did carry him down, though, because they were metal and pretty tall, and very narrow at the center of the spiral. Since I didn't have a watch to know when our hour ("meet back here in an hour") was up, I did get a little nervous and we went looking for the others when all but 1 of the other kids and adults were no longer in sight. He kept saying "Wow! Wow! Wow!" when we got to the airplane / flight room. He also did very well taking turns with another boy (older, and not from our daycare) riding the 10 foot long "roller coaster". It was a great morning!

No comments: