Thursday, January 10, 2002

I realized today that I haven't really been around a pregnant woman on a regular basis before. My sister has been pg, but I saw her only every couple of weeks most of time, and I have had several pg coworkers, but none worked in the same room as me, so I didn't notice when they came in or left or how often they ate or things like that.

I got the results of my glucose tolerance screening -- borderline eleveated. Bummer! Actually I have been feeling wierd quite a bit the past week, like knowing I should eat but not knowing what would make me feel better. The 3 hour test is recommended, so I talked with a lab technician today and got instructions. She said anytime in the next week or so would be okay. I definitely won't be doing it tomorrow, though, because the Olympic torch is coming right in front of my house in the morning!

No comments: