Thursday, June 19, 2003

A tooth!

That first tooth finally broke through the surface of the skin. The upper left inscisor is the first one, and I think the upper right will be next. I felt it several days ago but couldn't see it. Last night I got a really good look (DS laughs with his mouth wide open when I blow raspberries on his tummy!) and the upper left one has definitely come through. It isn't down far enough to see unless his mouth is open very wide, though. Thirteen months, 25 days, even later than Daddy got his first tooth.

DS is standing alone for longer periods of time now. Yesterday he stood for probably 30 seconds again, maybe longer (I didn't time it with a watch). He is cruising around furniture with ease and walks with good balance while holding on to just one of my fingers. He might go solo before 14 months, or he might not. :-)

No comments: